When Hell reigns, only love can conquer all
- it helps when love's a sociopathic gangster
To save yourself from the dead trust a killer
- it helps when you're pretty bad yourself
This ain't no time to stand on your principles honey, just come on up & lay your hands in mine.
Death. Pestilence. Disease. It's all just
HUMAN NATURE





Thursday, September 30, 2010

masquerading as a man with a reason

Photobucket
I'm absolutely obsessed with this image at the minute.

I was saving an update until I could get my new layout up & running but that’s turned into rather more of a drama than first anticipated. But, thanks to the incredible genius that is my brother (biased? Me?) I now have my own hosting, I just purchased my new domain name & I’ve been promised a schmick Wordpress theme as a layout. The header I’m working on, but it’s meant the entire issues been almost resolved. Finally. I hate leaving things hanging. So, keep your eyeballs peeled for a new address coming up pretty soon!

I’ve decided to take part in (ok, slavishly follow) Steph Bowe’s idea of visual inspiration for my second book, The Rising. So I’ll be posting images that are currently inspiring me for The Rising. Some of them are absolutely haunting. I wish I’d picked up on visual inspiration sites like weheartit.com so much earlier. They’ll be interspersed with regular posts. I’m quite excited about it. I think I’m a voyeur at heart (not that kind of voyeur)

On the 25th October, tune your eyeballs to paperbackdolls.com where I’ll be guest blogging to review Zombie Blondes! I’m so glad I got chosen to review on there & it’ll be great for my writing credits. Plus Paperback Dolls are just an awesome site, ran by women who clearly, like me, read far too much. Zombie Blondes is all kinds of win too. I have other writing credits on the go too & you’ll hear more about those as they come to fruition.

Just joined Goodreads. You can find me on there under Emma Butler. You can submit writing on there, which I only just discovered. I uploaded an excerpt of Anubis from The Rising & am just about to go and check if there’s any feedback. I’m not sure whether that says I’m curious or obsessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment